Saturday, October 13, 2012

Top 10 Beauty Items Under $5


These are my top 10 beauty items under $5 each. Not only do I own these items but catch my self using them regularly. If you was to see my bathroom cabinets you would understand the significance. :) Let's just say I am some what of a beauty junkie. The prices may vary... store, location, sale, etc.

1: Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking On Eggshells- Retails $2.99
2. Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Silent Treatment- Retails $2.99
3. e.l.f. Studio Blush- Retails $3.00
4. e.l.f. Essentials Blending Eye Brush- Retails $1.00
5. CVS Purifying Mint Masque- Retails $3.99
6. Covergirl Cheekers Blush- Retails $3.99
7. Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder- $4.99
8. St. Ives Timeless Skin Moisturizer- Retails $4.99
9. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub- Retails $3.50
10. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Body Wash- Retails $4.99

*I want to add that this is my opinion based on my skin type, skin tone, and personal preference.

No comments: