Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday!


Hey everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying this Good Friday and remembering the reason for this holiday! This week my little one has been a little under the weather so I haven't gotten to work on as much as I hoped. I did get to add a few new things to my etsy shop.  Here they are:

1. This was created using the Summer Fling Hat pattern from www.busymomdesigns.com




2. The shoes was created using the Ave Slipper pattern from Mandy Sybrowsky of LittleBirdieSecrets.com. Find this pattern at www.msybrowsky.etsy.com
The Headband was created using the Elegance Headband pattern from www.busymomdesigns.com


  

 


3. The Headband was created using the Elegance Headband pattern from www.busymomdesigns.com


To see these and others items check out my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AndreaDanielle


No comments: