Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!

This week I have taken a little break to enjoy the nice weather with my daughter.  She loves being able to go outside and play!  In the process I came up with a new pattern idea that I hope to be able to start working on soon. Hint: it envolves nice weather. I know thats really vague but you will just have to wait and see. Anyways, all was not fun in games this week as I was able to list a couple of new items in my shop. Below are the images and details.




Crochet Police Hat- Girly Version

Made with a pattern created by brooke’s little stitches. Pattern found at brookeslittlestitch.etsy.com






Barefoot Sandals- White and Pink

Pattern designed by: http://www.busymomdesigns.com/






Flower Headband- Gray and Yellow

Pattern created by me and is available for free on this blog!



No comments: